Discover Kensington Mother’s Day 2022 Competition Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. Entry is to complete the linked entry form. No other form of entry will be accepted.
- Entry is free and open to Victorian, Australian residents only.
- Entrants may enter multiply times as long as they can include a new/individual entry.
- Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The promotion commences 29/4/2022 at 9.00am (AEST, Australian Eastern Standard Time) and closes on 27/5/2022 at 5pm.
- To be eligible, the Promoter, Kensington Business Association, reserves the right to request proof of residency at the stated address and identification for verification (to the Promoter’s satisfaction in its discretion) before issuing the prize/s. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries containing and/or depicting
- illegal, sexually explicit or morally or racially offensive content will be ineligible to win. The Promoter’s decision to disqualify an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. Entrants may enter as many times as they like for the duration of the competition.
- The winners will be chosen by a random selection draw and in no particular order on Friday 27th May 2022 at 2/739a Main Road, Eltham Vic. The winner will be notified by email (within 24 hours).
- Entrants who are winners will need to collect their prize from a business in Kensington. This business will be nominated in the winners email. Their names may be published on www.discoverkensington.com.au and via our social networks. In the event that the prize notification is undeliverable, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining (non-winning) eligible entries.
- Prizes include 3 x $100 worth of Discover Kensington Gift Cards.
- The total prizes are valued up to $300.00 (Recommended Retail Price including GST)
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance
beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered
(including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury
suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or
incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this
promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. The Promoter also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
- The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any
telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer
equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any
website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or
any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects contact information about entrants in order to
contact them about the promotion and where appropriate award prizes and may also use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact entrants in the future with special offers via any medium including mail and commercial electronic messages. If you do not provide the information you cannot participate.
- The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
The Promoter is the Kensington Business Association https://discoverkensington.com.au
and as promoter, reserves the right that all decisions made through the promotion and management of the competition is final.