Economic support for businesses
The Victorian Government has announced a $534 million Business Support Package which include cash grants for struggling businesses, mental health support for business owners, and tailored and targeted advice for businesses to adapt, stay afloat and then bounce back into recovery.
Some key initiatives include:
- Grants of $5000 available to eligible businesses to support them through the renewed restrictions;
- Additional grants available to businesses located in the CBD;
- Additional grants also available to hospitality businesses;
- A $10 million business mentoring program, pairing small business owners with experienced professionals who can help them navigate their way through the crisis;
- A $26 million investment in mental health support to ensure Victorians dealing with the compounding challenges of running a small business can get the support they need as they navigate their way through the crisis;
- An extended and expanded payroll tax deferral.
For more information and for registrations of interest, please keep an eye on the Business Victoria website.
Membership 2020 - 2021
Kensington is an area with distinct character, with a quirky mix of buildings, pretty elm lined streets and a village style shopping strip it has an old world meets new world feel. The area is known for the diversity of its architecture, including Victorian terraces, cottages, warehouse apartments and new structures.
Located only 4km north – west from Melbourne’s CBD the area features vibrant cafes, eclectic gift stores, a multitude of professional services, small grocers, and a bustling food scene. The traders of Kensington take great pride in their products, from the beautiful fresh produce, scent of home-made soup bubbling away, to the meticulously styled display windows, visiting Kensington is a delight for the senses.